RCM Principles and Analysis
RCM Principles and Analysis provides an overview of the fundamental Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) techniques and procedures, with an emphasis on the use of ReliaSoft RCM++ software for data capture, analysis and reporting. Topics include equipment selection, identifying potential functional failures, evaluating the effects of failure and selecting appropriate maintenance tasks.
Our ONLINE courses are delivered in real-time with an instructor available to answer questions.
- Develop a scheduled maintenance plan for a physical asset that will provide an acceptable level of functionality, with an acceptable level of risk, in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- Evaluate whether preventive maintenance is appropriate and determine optimum maintenance intervals.
- Promote analysis processes that are more efficient and more effective, utilizing lessons learned from past analyses when applicable
- Overview of RCM and its foundation, FMEA
- How to prepare for and facilitate RCM analysis
- Application of the RCM questions and criticality factors
- How to identify equipment functions
- How to evaluate function failures and effects
- Understanding causes of failure
- How to select maintenance tasks
- How to evaluate maintenance strategies based on cost and availability
- How to calculate optimum maintenance intervals
- How to set up an RCM system with RCM++
- How to manage RCM data
- Maintenance task management and packaging
The RCM Principles and Analysis course is for maintenance professionals responsible for ensuring operational availability of production equipment, fleets or other complex repairable systems, who want to apply the top-rated maintenance strategy, RCM, to maximize their maintenance program efficiency.
Your course requires the use of a computer with a licensed ReliaSoft software installation and an audio device with a microphone. All registrants will receive a temporary ReliaSoft software license. The instructor will make use of their own webcam. Webcams for attendees are optional.
How to register for your course
Register easily via the corresponding button on this page. We will do the rest and send you a registration confirmation and further information by e-mail.